I was interviewed recently by the folks at Ranger4 for their #DevOpsFriday5 question series. Since June 2014 (when I was interviewed) I have published a couple of things which expand on the original answers, so I have outlined these here. The questions were:
- What’s your preferred definition of DevOps?
- When people ‘do’ DevOps, what’s the most common mistake you see them make?
- How do you recommend an organisation new to DevOps start?
- What’s your prediction for what DevOps will look like in 2020?
- Where do you like to go to get a DevOps hit?